Sunday, November 10, 2019

2.5 - 3 Months Post-Op

Hello from 2.5- 3 months post op!

Updating at this point because it typically takes at least 3 months for all the swelling to subside.

After 2-3 weeks, I only wore the compression garment in the day. I still wear it! The bruising has completely disappeared. Swelling has also completely subsided. In fact, the bruises were totally gone and swelling was quite minimal if not zilch within the 2 months mark. The swelling I had was really not that bad! Only made a difference in my waist and love handles. After the swelling went off, my waist became smaller than in the initial weeks :)

For as long as I felt that there was swelling or hardness, I continued massaging every day. I would have gone for a professional lymphatic drainage massage but I had to slowly save up for my next beauty enhancement expenditure lol. I stopped applying the thrombophob cream and hydrocortisone cream after the swelling and itching stopped. (Have to leave some for my next liposuction :p). There was no more pain or tenderness. Wounds have also closed up leaving no scars.

Even after the liposuction, I still watch my diet and maintain an active lifestyle :) My weight has gone down to 44kg from 45kg. My waist is now 24 inches from 26/27 inches. Ever since I had liposuction, I am able to wear tight fitting outfits! THANK YOU!

Overall, I am satisfied with the results. Dr Arthur is a skilled, ethical and humble surgeon. If only he is based in my country! The only thing I can comment is, the upper and mid abdomen was not fully done. (And I understand it couldn't be helped because I was bleeding profusely during the operation and the anesthesia has worn off). The half a day and 3 months post op photos below may give you a better idea which part I meant. Also, the love handles were done quite well, except that the right side has just a tinyyyy weeenyyy part. (I say this because the left side is flatter).

When I have saved enough money for a 3D arms liposuction, I will go back to Dr Arthur for a touch up on upper and lower abdomen, and a very very light touch up on the love handles. After the touch up (and I pray I won't have the blood loss problem again) I am sure my front abdomen would be FLAT :D








My jaws and chin are now very good looking! However I don't know if the area below my cheekbones are chubby because of muscles or fats. But here are some photos of my face :)





I will be posting more photos on the blog!! Sorry for the late publishing as I am undergoing a huge transition in my career since I returned. Also I rarely have the chance to take photo of my torso in view of the bad mirror and hectic schedule.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2.5 - 3 Months Post-Op

Hello from 2.5- 3 months post op! Updating at this point because it typically takes at least 3 months for all the swelling to subside. ...